New – GWD2 communications module
The GWD2 communication interface allows owners of existing Seltron controllers to use SeltronHome remote heating management applications..
- For GWD2 version. two Seltron controllers must be connected to the Internet.
- Heating controllers are connected to the GWD with a wire.
- GWD connects to the Internet via a home WiFi network. The Wi-Fi connection setting can be performed automatically using the WPS function or manually using SeltronHome applications.
- GWD2 support controllers from the product family WDC, WXD, KXD, SGC, KUD and KPD. In 2017, however, we will gradually add support for other Seltron controllers.
- Support for OEM controllers: KMS-D (OEG), KSF-Pro (OEG).
- Except for the simple procedure of connecting to a home Wi-Fi network using the Clausius application no additional settings need to be made to start using GWD2.
- The GWD2 is mounted to the wall using two supplied screws. The connection to the mains and the controller can be carried out in a simple manner with clearly marked connection terminals.
- With the combination of the signal light status and with the help of the Clausius or Kelvin applications, it is possible to perform quick diagnostics for any operating problems (e.g., Internet connection failure, changed Wi-Fi network password, etc.)..
- Due to the small amount of downloaded data (approximately 30MB on a monthly basis), the GWD is also suitable for all mobile data transfer packets and can by using mobile Wi-Fi access points also be used in areas without access to a fixed Internet connection.
- Data transfer between the application, the cloud, and the GWD communication interface is performed through a secure HTTPS connection that is protected by an SSL-certified 256-bit encryption