- Product range compare
- Technical data
AVD actuators are intended for position control of rotary mixing and ball valves. The motors are characterised by robust performance and quiet operation. Innovative accessories allow for extremely fast assembly and disassembly without screw connections. AVD has a wide opening angle of up to 90°. The direction of rotation is indicated by the LED light.
- For controlling mixing valves in heating or cooling systems.
- Switchover between heating and cooling.
- Switchover between heating and the preparation of domestic hot water.
- Switchover between various heat sources.
- Various other central heating devices.
- Adjustable additional switch for activating the circulation pump in any actuator position
- It can be mounted on rotary mixing, ball valves according to ISO 5211 and switching valves.
- The motors allow four different positions of mounting on the valve.
- They are resistant to blockages of the mixing valve.
- Assembly and disassembly is carried out without screw connections.
- Signallisation of operation with LED lights.
- For easy and fast electrical connection, the motor has a connecting cable that is fitted with a connector.
- Permanent clutch allows you to switch between the automatic and manual
operating modes. When switching, the actuator is switched off electrically.
- Option of adjusting the direction of rotation and operation functions, without interference with the actuator interior.