Communication interface GWD3
- Technical data
The GWD3 communication interface is intended for connection of Seltron controllers, room units and thermostats to the SeltronHome platform.
GWD3 communication interface is used to transfer data between SELTRON devices and the SeltronHome platform, thus enabling remote control and management of the system. The connection with internet can be wired using Ethernet cable (UTP) or wireless using Wi-Fi network.
- Connection of up to two Seltron controllers.
- Enables automatic software update of the WGD module (OTA).
- LED indicating input and output statuses.
- Easy and automatic connection with a Wi-Fi network, using WPS quick connection button.
- Simple wall installation with two supplied screws and easy connection to the Seltron controller using two-wire cable.
- It enables remote management, the configuration and servicing of the device from anywhere and anytime.