Compact constant temperature controller ACC30
- Product range compare
- Hydraulic schemes
- Technical data
- ACC compact controllers are integrated into the actuator housing and are intended for the regulation of the constant temperature of the flow or return line. They are used in heating or cooling systems. The controller allows temperature settings in the range 0–99°C.
- Regulation of return temperature of the solid fuel boilers
- Supply device charging
- Regulation of the inflow temperature for swimming pools and other constant temperature heating or cooling systems
- 4 preset hydraulic circuit diagrams;
- the option for regulating the mixing valve according to the temperature of the piping and the source;
- the option for simulating system operation;
- installed in the motor housing mounted directly to the mixing valve;
- direct mounting on over 20 different mixing valves;
- adjustment of the direction of mixing valve rotation
- innovative connector system for sensor connection;
- remote control option with the help of SeltronHome system.