Compact weather compensated controller AHD20
- Product range compare
- Hydraulic schemes
- Technical data
The AHD20 is a compact, weather compensated controller built into the actuator housing. It is used to control the mixing valve and the circulation pump to regulate the supply temperature during heating or cooling, depending on the outdoor temperature.
- Weather-compensated heating and/or cooling control.
- Control of independent mixing circuit (mixing valve and circulation pump).
- Control of additional mixing circuit (mixing valve and circulation pump).
- 2 pre-set hydraulic schemes.
- Possibility of connecting up to 4 sensors (supply, outdoor, room/return, power source).
- Two operating modes, weather compensated (by outdoor temperature) or thermostatic (by room temperature).
- Intuitive setting with use of keypad and color display.
- Possibility of connecting a return sensor and limiting the power of the heating circuit.
- Quick and easy “click” type installation system on mixing valve.
- Automatic screen adjustment according to the instalation direction.
- Possibility of operating without a room unit (according to the heating curve).
- Possibility of BUS connection with several controllers when using a larger system.
- Error diagnostics and automatic activation of an alternative operating mode.
- Connectivity to the SeltronHome platform with remote control option.