Compact weather compensated controller CMP 25-2
- Product range compare
- Hydraulic schemes
- Technical data
CMP25-2 is a compact weather compensated controller, intended for controlling one mixing heating circuit. It is installed into the actuator housing. It is equipped with a large graphic LCD touchscreen for settings and operation monitoring.
Application CMP 25-2
- CMP is used in demanding room heating and cooling systems as an extension controller.
Several controllers may be interconnected into a complex system with a BUS connection.
- For controlling simpler heating systems with one mixing circuit system
Advantage CMP 25-2
- you can use it as an expansion controller in more complex space heating or cooling systems,
- you can use it for control of simple heating systems with a single mixing circuit,
- built in the actuator housing with direct mounting onto the mixing valve,
- direct installation to more than 20 mixing valves,
- adjustable return flow temperature,
- 2 preset hydraulic diagrams,
- multiple controllers can be interconnected into a complex system using the BUS connection,
- equipped with a touch screen to set up and monitor operations,
- the option of connecting 1 room unit,
- the SeltronHome platform connectivity allowing remote control via smartphone or tablet.