Digital room thermostat ST1B
- Product range compare
- Hydraulic schemes
- Technical data
|Technical Data Sheet ST1E|
ST1B is the new generation of modern room thermostats. It is used for the regulation of room temperature in smaller houses or for the zone regulation of room temperature in larger residential facilities. In addition to the room temperature, it also measures the relative air humidity and pressure, as well as features the room ventilation function.
- Radiator or convection heating
- Floor heating (low-temperature regulation of the inflow temperature must be ensured).
- Wall or ceiling heating or cooling.
- preset time programs,
- automatic display brightness adjustment according to the room lighting,
- automatic switching of the clock between winter and summer time,
- the clock does not need to be reset in the event of a power failure,
- intelligent optimum heating startup,
- measurement of the humidity in the room,
- measurement of air pressure and weather forecast display,
- easy installation and connection.