Zone heating controller ZCE6 Basic
- Product range compare
- Hydraulic schemes
- Technical data
|Technical Data Sheet ZCE6 Basic|
ZCE6 controllers are intended for regulation zonal heating and/or cooling. The regulation is carried out using thermal drives on the distributor valves based on the temperatures obtained from room units. There are six independent temperature zones with the possibility of regulating fourteen heating-cooling units in total.
Application ZCE6 Basic
- Regulating floor heating or cooling system
- Regulating wall or ceiling heating or cooling system
- Regulating convector heating or cooling system
Advantage ZCE6 Basic
- Regulation of 6 independent temperature zones.
- Possibility of selecting voltage for thermal actuators: for 24V ~ or 230V ~.
- By connecting an antenna, wired or wireless room units or combinations of both can be connected to the controller.
- Setting basic operation by choosing the circuit diagram.
- Inaudible control of thermal actuators with electronic relays.
- Possibility of joining temperature zones into one and unique zone.
- Option of BUS connection of multiple controllers.